All the athletes who can still score India medals at 2016’s Rio Olympics
Archer Deepika Kumari and gymnast Dipa Karmakar may not have walked away from the Rio Olympics with top prizes, but the athletes have done wonders for the country’s pride this year.
Following in their footsteps, badminton player PV Sindhu has secured India a silver medal and plays for gold tonight, and wrestler Sakshi Malik broke the internet with her bronze win.
But that’s not where the list of wins comes to an end. India still holds hope for more potential wins at the games this year!
Here’s everyone we’ve got our eye on:
– Aditi Ashok, who plays today at 4.00pm to qualify for the final round in golfing.
– Sandeep Kumar, all set for the final round of the men’s 50km walk today at 4.30pm.
– Wrestler Narsingh Pancham Yadav, who will take on France’s Zelimkhan Khadjiev tonight at 6.38pm in the men’s freestyle 74kg round.
– Sandeep Tomar, who fights against Russia’s Viktor Lebedev at 7.02pm in the men’s freestyle 57kg category.
– Khushbir Kaur and Sapana Sapana, both participating in the women’s 20km walk tonight at 11pm.
There’s also the men’s and women’s 4x400m relays to look forward to, taking place on August 20. Get ready for a riveting weekend!
INCOMING SEARCH ITEMS:
Some more reads:
You may be interested
Trump Planted A Tree With The President Of France And It Got Weird Fastadmin - Apr 25, 2018
In the opinion of some, Donald Trump can be an extremely awkward human being. This is especially on display when…
The 10 Most Interesting But Bizarre Traditional Practicesadmin - Apr 25, 2018
Every country, tribe or language has its own traditions and customs. Some of the traditional practices are quite interesting whereas…
5 Signs You’re In A Dangerous Trauma Bond With A Toxic Personadmin - Apr 25, 2018
God & Man A trauma bond is a bond that forms due to intense, emotional experiences, usually with a toxic…