All the athletes who can still score India medals at 2016’s Rio Olympics
Archer Deepika Kumari and gymnast Dipa Karmakar may not have walked away from the Rio Olympics with top prizes, but the athletes have done wonders for the country’s pride this year.
Following in their footsteps, badminton player PV Sindhu has secured India a silver medal and plays for gold tonight, and wrestler Sakshi Malik broke the internet with her bronze win.
But that’s not where the list of wins comes to an end. India still holds hope for more potential wins at the games this year!
Here’s everyone we’ve got our eye on:
– Aditi Ashok, who plays today at 4.00pm to qualify for the final round in golfing.
– Sandeep Kumar, all set for the final round of the men’s 50km walk today at 4.30pm.
– Wrestler Narsingh Pancham Yadav, who will take on France’s Zelimkhan Khadjiev tonight at 6.38pm in the men’s freestyle 74kg round.
– Sandeep Tomar, who fights against Russia’s Viktor Lebedev at 7.02pm in the men’s freestyle 57kg category.
– Khushbir Kaur and Sapana Sapana, both participating in the women’s 20km walk tonight at 11pm.
There’s also the men’s and women’s 4x400m relays to look forward to, taking place on August 20. Get ready for a riveting weekend!
INCOMING SEARCH ITEMS:
Some more reads:
You may be interested
Stop Putting Your Worth On Whether Or Not He Chooses Youadmin - Feb 21, 2018
Éva Balogh / UnsplashWaiting around for someone to pick you can become one of the messiest parts of a relationship…
3-Year-Old Daughter Encourages Her Father That He’s Doing A Good Job With Her Hairdoadmin - Feb 21, 2018
Many dads have no idea how to do their daughters' hair. The ones who do take great pride in making…
People Are Taking Part In The 'Selfie Olympics' And It's Total Goldadmin - Feb 21, 2018
The Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea, have been amazing to watch. But for most of us, the level of…